- If you are homeless, living in Malibu, and looking for services, please call 310-460-2638 and leave a message for the Malibu Homeless Outreach Team (your call will be returned), or email the Team at MalibuOutreach@ThePeopleConcern.org.
- If you are a victim of domestic violence and looking for services, please call our 24-Hour Hotline: 310-264-6644.
- If you are a member of the Malibu Community interested in providing the Malibu Outreach Team with some basic information regarding a particular homeless individual in need of assistance, please:
Call “911” in case of emergency.
Review the Outreach Team’s Community Contact Procedure before contacting the Team. Please click here to link to the page outlining this procedure.
Complete a “Homeless Contact Information Form,” and submit the requested information to the Outreach Team. Please click here to link to this form
Call the Malibu Outreach Team Connection Line at: 310-460-2638.
You will hear a voice directing you on how to leave your information. Please provide the same information requested on the “Homeless Contact Information Form” (access form by clicking here). Team members may be working in the community and often will not be able to personally take calls. If you want the Team to contact you about the information you have provided, please supply your name, contact number, and the best time to call you. Speak slowly and clearly. A Team member will return your call by the end of the next work day.
- If you are a member of the Malibu community (individual or business) in need of the Malibu Homeless Outreach Team’s “on-call, as needed” assistance (during their scheduled hours) due to an encounter with a homeless individual, please:
Call “911” in case of emergency
If not an emergency, please email the Malibu Homeless Outreach team at: MalibuOutreach@ThePeopleConcern.org.
Sometimes the Sheriff’s Department is legally prohibited from taking action or is occupied with other assignments. The People Concern’s Outreach Team can be especially helpful in these situations and can remain on site to fully assist with resolving the incident.
- If you are interested in volunteering at The People Concern, please call: 323-334-9000, ext. 463.
- To reach The People Concern’s Administration and Development Office, please call: 323-334-9000.
- The People Concern’s main administrative headquarters are now located at:
2116 Arlington Avenue, Suite 100, Los Angeles, CA 90018.
- The Santa Monica office at:
1453 16th Street, Santa Monica, CA 90404
is still open for donation drop offs.